Let the Rumba Kings transport you to the shores of the Mediterranean - where music and culture collide.
The show focuses on romantic, passionate, and beautiful music delivered with an exciting performance, centered around George Steven's Spanish guitar playing as the centerpiece, accompanied by a full orchestra (similar to what Yanni is doing with his stage show - see video below). Special appearances by guest vocalists make up about 20% of the show, whereas the majority of the show is instrumental music.
The music, instrumentation, and guest vocalists are selected to appeal to all-ages and to all demographics. It’s truly an International show on steroids. Dancers are also introduced in certain musical segments pertaining to the region the music is native to.
1. Here’s what we’re at now, limited by budget and stage size: (see promotional video).
2. The Yanni video below is an example of a scaled-up version of the orchestra and stage set that we would build, something similar aesthetically and musically, and equal in scale.
3. This show would appeal to a diverse demographic of ethnicities. All ages.
4. The appeal is that it's the ultimate experience for a beautiful, classy, and elegant show, a hybrid of The Rat Pack, Yanni, and Gipsy Kings. This is a show designed for a big stage residency in Vegas! This has been the vision from the beginning. The excitement level this show will create will be in the caliber of Elvis and The Rat Pack.
5. We currently have the #1 show in the State of Washington, performing 2 sold-out shows nightly when we perform at the prestigious Triple Door in Seattle (see videos of the performances on our video page).
6. No show in this genre has the showmanship, class, beauty and elegance of this show. Yanni and Gipsy Kings can't compare in these areas.
Concert Trailer for 2023
The Gypsy's Tear - Filmed March 4, 2023
Filmed for BAND IN SEATTLE - Oct 27th, 2022
The scaled-up stage design
The Soundtrack Medley at The Triple Door
Guitar on Fire
Live at Victory Studios - Oct. 27, 2022
Scaled up version of the stage